Cooking and Serving Instructions
- Score your ham making 1/2 in. deep slits about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Place your ham on a rack in the roasting pan with at least 1C of water white wine or stock.
- Cook the half-ham at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove the ham from the oven and stud it with cloves.
- Brush on Monte's Ham Original Glaze & return to the oven.
- Glaze every 30 minutes for a total of an 1.5 hrs.
- Increase the oven temp to 350 for the last 30 mins.
- Rest for 20 minutes before slicing and serving.